Monday, August 8, 2011

Balboa Park

We decided to hit Balboa Park one afternoon, and I really wished that we had planned to spend the entire day out there - I don't think that anyone got to see and do everything they wanted too! It was a really great attraction - and worth a dawn to dusk experience!

Here are the kids in one of the museums exhibits - The Hurricane Simulator! I thought Alex would be really nervous in there, and prepped him for the worst, but he thought it was really great!
Alex, mom and McKaleigh all trying out another exhibit...all of the exhibits were hands on and so much fun!
Each of the kids climbing through the geometric tunnels.
Waiting for lunch at the little cafe - we left shortly after this, but like I said - another day another time we'll spend the day, maybe two out here! We loved this area of San Diego!

No comments: