Colton and I had our date on Friday - he really wanted to hit up the mini golf/batting cages at a local fun center. I have to say that I am way out of practice as far as putting goes. I don't think I could get a good put in to save my life! We had lots of fun and Colton even got a hole in one - pretty impressive for those crazy courses and the things they make you do to get it in. He brought his baseball bat and we headed over to the batting cages to get in some hits - he did two rounds of 50 balls - and was pretty tired after all that. On the drive home he was really quiet, so I said, "are you all tired out Colt?" and his response was, "no, i'm saving my energy for basketball." Friday afternoon we also put up our Christmas present from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa - a new basketball hoop. I think everyone in the family was excited - and it has been in constant use ever since!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Mini Golf/Batting Cages
Colton and I had our date on Friday - he really wanted to hit up the mini golf/batting cages at a local fun center. I have to say that I am way out of practice as far as putting goes. I don't think I could get a good put in to save my life! We had lots of fun and Colton even got a hole in one - pretty impressive for those crazy courses and the things they make you do to get it in. He brought his baseball bat and we headed over to the batting cages to get in some hits - he did two rounds of 50 balls - and was pretty tired after all that. On the drive home he was really quiet, so I said, "are you all tired out Colt?" and his response was, "no, i'm saving my energy for basketball." Friday afternoon we also put up our Christmas present from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa - a new basketball hoop. I think everyone in the family was excited - and it has been in constant use ever since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been mini-golfing with Colton, and he is good at it. Can't wait to see the basketball hoop.
Post a Comment