Friday, April 1, 2011

Bowling with Grandma

Right now, as I sit and try to type this post I have a 3 year old rolling around on the floor saying "mom, mom, mom...are you listening to me?" I respond that I am, and he states, "well, you are not looking at me." This is a regular conversation at our house!

Yesterday for Spring Break, Grandma Deb took all of us bowling and to Happy Donalds for lunch.
Bowling was fun, and cousin Tyler beat the pants off everyone. Even Colton tried to keep up, but Tyler stayed ahead, frame after frame. After playing one game, which was enough, we walked over to lunch. We enjoyed talking and the kids played and chatted. Thanks Grandma Deb for a fun morning!

1 comment:

Deb said...

MY pleasure, I love to watch the cousins interact with each other. I was so impressed with Coltons' encouraging remarks to Sam. And Lilly's cheering from the sidelines.