
I think we are all thrilled that this week is finally here. The kids are so very excited to stay up a little later, hang out with friends, sleep in and just lounge around. I am excited that I will be able to come and go and roam without extra children (my babysitting wards) - however, I did just swap two for two at home during the day (although I must say that having the older kids home will be fun and helpful). I want to journal our little Spring Break week and the goings on, so here it goes...

Yesterday - the first official "no school" day we had dad at home and planned a fun outing downtown. To make it special, we rode TRAX downtown to the Planetarium and saw the 3-D movie "Under the Sea". One of the best 3-D's I have seen. It was actually so real that half way through it Alex started crying (poor guy) and took his glasses off because he was afraid of all of the fish, eels, and creatures "so close to him." It was pretty realistic. We had lunch down at the Gateway and headed back home. After some lounge time, we headed out for a long family walk and ended the night with everyone picking a movie to watch. It was a great first day - only 4 left though!
1 comment:
FUN!!! Can't wait to hear what else you do! :)
Post a Comment