
Last night I returned home from dropping McKaleigh off at her choir concert to find my husband quickly trying to finish the last of his (drive thru) dinner in the driveway before going to watch the concert. We had a quick minute to exchange a few words before I jumped in the car to take Colton to his baseball practice - both going in different directions.
While at the baseball practice, and while Alex ate his McDonalds burger in the front seat with me - I had a few quiet moments as I watched the sun set over the baseball field. In that quiet moment, my youngest looked over at me and said "Mommy, I like sitting here in the car watching baseball with you - i'll give you a kiss." It brought a tear to my eye, and although life has its crazy moments, we all need to recognize and appreciate the quiet ones...wherever they may be!
2 comments:
That Alex, what a cutie!
I love to hear about these tender moments with Alex!
Post a Comment