So, its the second day of the kids Spring Break...and the week is already full up! We have so much going on between the have to's and the fun's that it hardly seems like a break at all.I decided that I wanted to take a little time and go on a "mom-date" with each of the kids. I told them to think of an activity that they really wanted to do, just the two of us. To my surprise, McKaleigh picked going and getting a pedicure. This was a surprise because McKaleigh is not usually interested in anything related to shopping or beauty. I was excited about this one on one time with her, so off we went. It was nice and relaxing...and I got to hear all of the Junior High gossip (now I know how Brett feels when I launch into the neighborhood girl talk with him!:)). McKaleigh chose a light blue and I went with a gray/silver color - It was a great mother/daughter activity!
After the pedicures, we came home and made job charts. I have been scoping them out online and finally settled on what I wanted to do. McKaleigh helped me put them together and now we are officially in job business!
2 comments:
How fun!! I need to do something like that with my girls. What kind of job chart did you find? I was just looking for one today.
Rhiannon and I had a blast doing pedicures a couple weeks ago--it was terrific! I'm interested in your job charts, too--you'll have to share what you found!
Post a Comment