We are getting ready to head into Spring (although today it looks like the dead of Winter with @4 inches of fresh snow on the ground), and that means that we all turn into strangers, passing in the night! I think that this is our busiest sports season, and Brett and I do our best trying to make it all run smoothly. Almost every night of the week we have at least two activities running at about the same time, and some nights we have all three kids at activities and are hurrying from one to another! During this time of year, our kids become really familiar with fast food sandwiches and salads, baseball park fare, and lots and lots of picnic lunches packed and eaten on the go. It's also a really fun time to sit back, play at all of the different venues we will be visiting and have some fun. So, Lets gear up and get ready to play ball, karate, swimming lessons, jr. tee ball, and try to fit some quality family time in there!
2 comments:
You guys are amazing. I feel like I'm running around, too, but we maybe do a tenth of what your family does! :)
I'm tired just thinking about your schedule. I hope the kids appreciate all the opportunites they have and the support you and Brett give them. GO TEAM!
Post a Comment