Sunday, January 30, 2011

McKaleigh's First Basketball Game

McKaleigh had such a great time playing ward volleyball, and was really excited for basketball. She has been playing basketball in P.E., so she felt like she was more prepared for this sport. Here she is (in the green) getting the game plan.
Waiting for her turn to play. She hustled and did really well - minus a few fouls!
I also have to add, although I don't have the pics to support it, that McKaleigh is doing awesome in Karate. She loves it, and it has become so much fun to watch her as she learns and grows in this activity. on Friday night she took down 13 and 14 year old boys, which was a major confidence booster!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Go for you McKaleigh. I am so glad you enjoy a variety of activities. Playing on teams can be a great experience.

Katie said...

Oh church basketball... the memories!
That's okay about the fouls McKaleigh- Aunt Katie fouled out of more than her fair share of church ball games! :)

Verity said...

Awesome!!!!

sewnews said...

Way to go...