Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Couponing

So, one of my neighbors is a coupon master...she can figure a way to get items for pennies. She and I have talked about it, but I have just never had the patience to sit down, make a list, look up the coupons etc...but since I was sick yesterday, I did. I went through the ads, made a list, went through the coupon sites and was able to get 12 boxes of cereal for about $16.00...I was able to stack some of the coupons I found and in the end was very proud of this big (for me) accomplishment! I might just keep trying to figure this whole process out with that kind of savings...without the coupons, those 12 boxes would have cost me...drum roll please...around $35.00, Almost double what I paid. Maybe some patience does pay off!

1 comment:

sewnews said...

Good girl. It is a wonderful feeling to save. It does take some extra time.