McKaleigh asked for One Direction tickets for her birthday - LAST YEAR, and the time has come. They were spendy little buggers, but she and her two besties said that it was worth every dollar! It was a first concert for all of them, and they were so very excited. They came over early and applied One Direction tattoos, giggled and listened to their songs. I dropped them off, solo, at the Maverick Center, and they lived it up!
Every summer, Grandma Nan and Grandpa Rod are gracious enough to host all of the cousins at their pool for cousin swim day. It is rare that everyone can make it...Here is a photo of the group, swimming, eating, and having a grand old time together.


1 comment:
I know McKaleigh and her friends had a wonderful time, they are growing up so fast.
I love Swim days with the cousins, I hope we will continue the tradition.
Post a Comment