This Summer we did something that we would not normally do, we splurged on something called "Pass of all Passes". This Pass allows us free entry into all kinds of waterparks, sporting events, bowling, and activities throughout the valley. We have used it quite a bit - and the best part is that is runs for 12 months! So, we have alot of playing to do.
During the month of June, I realized that we missed a free showing of the play, Disney's Tarzan - at a local outdoor theater. I was determined to make it to whatever July's production was, you know - to get my money's worth. The July play turned out to be...The Sound of Music! I was so excited to use our pass and get a little culture in. We invited Grandma Deb and all had a wonderful evening, on blankets under the stars watching this production! I would totally do it again!

1 comment:
I really enjoyed the performances and the evening was lovely. It was a great experience that I would like to do again!
Post a Comment