Friday, March 2, 2012

Insanity

Some of you may have seen this infomercial and if you have, you probably asked yourself, "who in the world would do that?" Well, ME! I was up late the other night and was completely sucked in. I watched it over and over, finally deciding that this is what I wanted for my birthday, an early birthday, so I can be "in shape" before my actual birthday is here during pool season. My wonderful husband borrowed the first video from a friend and I tried it out yesterday...it lives up to its name! It is an amazing workout though and I would highly recommend it! I liked it so much that when the family tried it out last night, I did another half with them! As we all worked out together (which we often do in the evening), there were comments like "oh, my stomach" or "I think I am going to throw up" or "whoa, you are dripping sweat all over"... all great signs of a good, worthy of the Biggest Loser workout, right?

Well, there are 13 DVD's, each one a really tough 45 minutes, but completely worth it! Last week my workouts were sporadic including dvd's, walking, and biking. I did not keep track of each individual activity, but got in some kind of workout 5 out of 7 days. My weight loss total for two weeks is 5 lbs - now comes the hard part...getting past that point! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is great! I should try that one but you know that I'm partial to my Slim in 6 video. It just really targets all of MY problems areas do well. I've been doing it this week and it is kicking my butt! Keep up the good work!

Verity said...

AwEsOmE, Jaymie! :)