This week I did not lose any weight, but I also did not gain any back. I wouldn't actually say it is a success, but not a failure either! I did have to return my borrowed Insanity workout tape, and am looking forward to a day when I will have my own copy - it was fun and hard work while it lasted. I am now trying out a couple of biggest loser workout tapes I picked up from the library. I wanted to share a few tidbits I learned this week about diet:1-You HAVE to eat breakfast and a big one! It should be your biggest and most carbfilled meal of the day.
2- You have to eat breakfast at least 15 minutes after you wake up, otherwise you brain begins to burn muscle to begin functioning.
3-You should have very few carbs for lunch and NONE for dinner - veggies and fresh fruits!
4-I have begun eating a huge turkey sandwich, 2 slices of pizza, leftovers, even cake for breakfast (not all in the same day!)...I know, it takes some getting use to. I recommend the following book, "the big breakfast diet" even just for the knowledge on how your body works in the morning - it is really interesting.
And the following quote just about sums up my dear old dad, so I had to include it!
No comments:
Post a Comment