
"The time has come," the walrus said, "To talk of other things ...
I just love that part in Alice and Wonderland all of the chaos of the moment and such. I guess that is a very relatable moment! Yes, Summer is officially here, although today I was wearing long sleeves and had a blanket wrapped around me at Colton's baseball game. It kind of makes me wonder if we will really have a Summer. It has been a crazy few months, but here is a quick rundown: baseball baseball and more, karate all the time FOREVER, dad's out of town- again, Alex's monthlong birthday celebration, unfinished bathroom, unfinished backyard project, got the garden in (but the cold is ruining all my plans), babysit 2 kids, take on one more for the summer, officially mother 6 children at my house this summer (how to get to the pool with all those little ones?), mow and weed and do it all over again and again, fit in exercise (no the above does not count), watch court tv (a guilty pleasure), try swim lessons (and reschedule for another time), plan sharing time again and again...the list goes on and i'm sure most of you feel the same - does it get any better?!
Needless to say, I love my crazy busy life and I would not change MOST of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment