Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

So, I will be posting about McKaleigh's birthday in a few days, but...it's a good thing that I celebrated my birthday yesterday because....

This morning I woke up, on my actual birthday, to find that our entire South facing wall had been tagged. SERIOUSLY?! I was furious for many reasons, the first being that we would have to clean it up, waiting forever for a policeman to show up and make a report so we could start cleaning, the mucho dinero that was spent on graffiti removal cleaners and I will just stop there. Needless to say, we spent the entire morning scrubbing our cinder block wall - almost clean. What a day, huh?

3 comments:

The Burrows Family said...

That really sucks! I can't believe some people. Really! I hope your day was grand besides that. I didn't get a chance to wish you a Happy Birthday because our computer died but I hope you had a wonderful day!! Were you able to get it cleaned off?

Deb said...

I'm so sorry you had that happen. Hopefully it never happens again.

Verity said...

That stinks! I'm glad it's coming clean, though!