This is where I am at in my life now...endless minutes, all adding up to hours spent in our bathroom with character panties (underwear-they do not make a boys style Dora), a treat jars, and lots and lots of waiting, cheering, and washing machine loads! Its funny, but with 3 children, Alex is my first go round with this event. McKaleigh potty trained herself, and Colton was in daycare and they took care of that there...so this is all a new experience for me!
We are working on day 2 and let me tell you, I am ready to enroll Alex in a few weeks of Daycare! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
I feel your pain! Elliot goes about 50% of the time in the potty, but is going to require some more attention to make it happen all of the way. I just can't bring myself to make the chart, get the stickers, rewards, etc. ready! It is exhausting! Good luck! You'll have to let me know how it goes.
And as far as the half-marathon, I'm thinking the Park City one. It is on Aug. 21st. I haven't asked everybody yet to see who all is going to do it. I'll let you know when I find out.
Post a Comment