So, three weeks ago, while running around getting ready for a Primary activity, I fell down some stairs. Brett would chalk it up to carelessness, and maybe that's the case. I would say it was just a miscalculation of the stairs. Either way, I was down for the count for a day, and hobbled around for another day or two.
Yesterday, I was standing on a bar stool trying to hang a picture when I stepped down and twisted the same ankle! Are you kidding?! Again? This time, as I was rolling on the floor, crying in pain, I knew something more hurt, and after a visit to the ER and an ankle brace later - I am doing O.K. Am I really that clumsy? Or was I just looking for some extra pampering?:) I guess we will never know, but a few days worth of good meals, rests, and No ERRANDS later I feel like a new woman! Thanks to all of those who have helped me heal!
3 comments:
I'm glad that you are getting taken good care of! I wish I lived closer so that we could run a meal over! Take it easy and enjoy the pampering!
I am glad you are feeling better, and I was happy to help out.
I have "miscalculated" stair steps more times than I care to admit. It hurts!!! So glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment