Monday, January 18, 2010

4 Dollars

So this morning as we were laying in bed discussing our MKL Holiday ideas, and Alex climbs up onto Brett and says, "dad, I need monies." Brett and I started to giggle, and he asks Alex, "why do you need monies Alex?" Alex then proceeds to say, "dad, I need 4 dollars." By this time I was really laughing, as he held up 3 fingers on one hand and 1 finger on the other and just said, "I need 4 dollars." Brett continued to ask him what it was for, and with a sigh, he simply said, "I need to put it in my piggy bank, and walked out."

It was such a cute exchange between the two, but does this mean trouble in our future...when our 2 year old is asking for monies?

3 comments:

Grandpa Rod said...

That's my boy

Deb said...

My answer to your question is - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

sewnews said...

Good boy he starts with a high number and makes you belive it is for saving.

Lynn