Saturday, January 2, 2010
Peter - The Frog
So- Brett came home from work the other day with his hands full - you know, the usual holiday cookies, cards or candy...but today he had a cute little box. He quickly gathered the kids and said that his co-worker had given him a special Christmas gift...now, i'm thinking...what could this be? And as he unwrapped the box...he produced this small tank with 2 small African type frogs (which he promised to be low maintenance). Apparently this co-worker ordered 20 of these for friends in the office - maybe I should have conveyed my desire for a puppy to her.
When Brett asked the kids what we should name them Alex blurted out "Peter." So it is...we have 2 frogs named "Peter." I don't even know why that name came into his little head, but this is where you will find him most mornings, eating breakfast and talking to Peter the Frog.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I need to come see Peter 1 and Peter 2!!!!!!!
Post a Comment