Here is our buddy Colton...He is the smiliest kid. We are getting ready for baseball season - signups are this weekend, and this year he will be playing in a more competitive league. We are looking forward to it. Everything is a competition with him. He races everyone in class-trying to get his work done first, races to his friends homes, races Alex. He loves being first!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Spring-Like Weather
It was 45 degrees today, and you would have thought it was 70! I had to get a few pictures of the kids outside, and Alex and I even took 2 walks today. I have to admit that I have been a little stir crazy this winter, although crossing, playdates at the church every Tuesday, and wandering through the mall (without purchasing!) has helped. In looking at these pictures...where did I get all of these blue eyed kids?
Here is a picture of our "little girl." I can't believe how big she is getting...I can wear her shoes now, so that opens up lots of options! We are gearing up for the big Maturation Day at school today (fun for the both of us), and I get to spend the evening answering questions like this is really called this, and babies really come from here, and this is a pad and this is a tampon (TMI?). Well, this is what you guys have to look forward to!
Here is our buddy Colton...He is the smiliest kid. We are getting ready for baseball season - signups are this weekend, and this year he will be playing in a more competitive league. We are looking forward to it. Everything is a competition with him. He races everyone in class-trying to get his work done first, races to his friends homes, races Alex. He loves being first!

Here is our Alex...he does not look very thrilled to be outside, but really he loves it! He will drop whatever he is doing to go wander around with me in the yard, picking up rocks, watering the trees, or just going up and down the sidewalk. Here is a more thrilling picture of him!
Here is our buddy Colton...He is the smiliest kid. We are getting ready for baseball season - signups are this weekend, and this year he will be playing in a more competitive league. We are looking forward to it. Everything is a competition with him. He races everyone in class-trying to get his work done first, races to his friends homes, races Alex. He loves being first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment