Friday, February 6, 2009

Chop Chop

Many of you know that I have been wanting to do something different with my hair for awhile. It just seemed like the long, layered look was getting so tired or I was getting tired of doing it! So, Yesterday I went in for a cut - I was not able to reassure my husband that it would be just a trim, but as I walked out the door, he said he would love me no matter what my hair looked like. Here is my before picture. (a little grainy - the only one home to take my pictures was McKaleigh).
Here is my after shot. I love it! I did not want to do too much in one day, but next time in, I am going to have highlights added (to cover my grays). There are two great things about this cut...It does not take very long to do something cute with it, and my husband said that he likes it more than he thought he would. He thinks I look "cute."

6 comments:

Katie said...

It looks great J! I really like it and I'm sure that it is so much easier to do. I'm thinking about doing another chop chop. I go back and forth. You might have just motivated me to go back in!

Leslie said...

I've been spying on your site for a couple days now. You look great! The new cut looks great to and still enough hair left for me to put it up for your next big dance. Oh wait... I don't have to worry about that now that you're out of high school. :)
I'm glad we're all in touch again. I've missed you so much!!!!
Love...LayLay

Leslie said...

Oh and one more thing... I notice you post at like 5am. Did I not teach you anything about sleeping in!!!

Sheri and Dan said...

You look GREAT!! although you always do so it is no surprise.

brooke! said...

I love it! I'm glad Brett likes it. Now to convince him and Brad of other changes...

BTW, I don't think short hair is easier to take care of. I think it is harder. I have to iron it much better than I did my long hair and I always burn myself trying to get those pesky little hairs to go the way they should. AND it doesn't seem like it has cut down on blow drying time either.

Katie said...

Jay this is Eric the hair looks good see you on thursday.