Wednesday, June 8, 2016

McKaleigh 2016 Graduate

Life moves pretty quickly...Even more quickly when you have a child old enough to graduate.  We are so proud of the accomplishments that McKaleigh has made and can't wait to see what the future holds.  Here are a few shots from her crazy big day!
 Grandpa Walt got in on the graduation action as well!  He graduate this year with his master's degree!  I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!
 McKaleigh and cousin Addy! They are jokers together!
 Both grandmothers...
 Aunt Heather
 The girl cousins (and Giddy) watching a movie after a long afternoon
 Family chit chat...
 McKaleigh was made for adventures!  So excited to see where this new chapter in her life takes her, the people she will meet and the memories she will make!




2 comments:

sewnews said...

What a wonderful celebration. She will always succeed with her can do attitude. On to College

Deb said...

I'm so proud of McKaleigh - she is so fun to hang out with I just love her so much. I am going to miss her when she leaves for college.