December, just after we had some family pictures taken. December was kind of a rough month...Alex and Colton spent quite a bit of time trying to recover from the flu and terrible cough, McKaleigh was trying to keep up with debate and her wisdom teeth removal and it seemed like Brett and I are always here or there - and rarely at the same time, so here it goes...
Grandma Deb ALWAYS comes through with the Gingerbread House Project. This is definitely Brett's area of expertise. I usually play music and watch. It is not my cup of tea, so I am lucky to have a hubby to direct this project. The kids always have a great time putting these little beauties together!
This is my event...Cookie Frosting, although the kids would tell you i'm too strict about how beautiful the cookies should look...I just love frosting and beautifully decorated cookies - although I guess I could lighten up just a bit!

No comments:
Post a Comment