Here is how we are starting the day...
(I have never make (Krispy Kreme) donuts from scratch before, so we shall see...They are my absolute weakness, so I will probably try a few just to make sure they will taste good!Then I am going to follow this up with a surprise in the kids lunches. Not sure how this will go over (especially in Junior High: or how Brett will feel about his turkey sandwich being turned into a heart)!
And, to finish off the day, a little help from Papa Murphys.
I Love all of these guys so very much and am excited to provide this fun food on Valentines Day!p.s. It is also Roxy's birthday, so we will be having a little celebration for her too!
3 comments:
Can I come to your house and be one of your Valentines?! That looks like fun!
It looks like you have Valentines Day covered. What fun ideas, let me know how the donuts turn out. And Happy Birthday to Roxy!
FUN! Sounds like a wonderful day! I'm curious about the donuts, too--how'd they turn out?
Post a Comment