This afternoon I was doing some homework, and as I was working, Alex was asking me how to spell some words. One of them being "Mexico". See, Brett is in Mexico this week, and anyone we encounter is sure to hear about it. Alex informs EVERYONE that, "I hate it when my dad goes to Mexico, but the more days that pass, the faster he comes home." They are two peas in a pod, Alex and dad - really good buddies (and plus, I don't know how to play Skylanders - so i'm pretty much out as far as really good playmates go).
He got a new drawing book and here is what he was working on...
Mom and dad when they went on their date - we are both really happy!

Dad in Mexico, with the hot sun, all of the buildings that dad will have meetings in (the squares), and the road to get there (the squiggly lines).

Hurry home dad, someone is missing his buddy really, terribly oh so much!
2 comments:
Great drawings!
I love how Alex thinks. He really loves his Mom and Dad. It is amazing to me how grow up some of his thoughts are. I sure enjoyed spending your date afternnon with him. His help with my exercises was so fun.
Post a Comment