Today I had to run some errands - one of which was to look for a certain package of "Skylanders" for the boys new PS3 game. Brett had searched the internet and was coming up with either outrageous prices or unavailable characters due to their high demand, so I thought i'd try the local stores. After a morning of running in and out of stores - many many stores...I asked Alex a question and this is the conversation that followed:
Me: Alex, you have been such a great shopper today, what do you think about getting a Jamba Juice and your favorite hot dog for lunch?
Alex: Mom, that idea is just delightful
Me: Alex, you are just the most polite kid (after laughing about "delightful")
Alex: Then we can check one more store, O.K. - ToysRUs with the different colored letters and the star on the front of the store - I just know they will have the pack we need. OH, and when we get home you should switch your purse for a different one, because you have had that one out for a long time!
and you know what, they did, and I did!
2 comments:
Ask Alex how much longer Grandma is going to be in pain. I hope I like his answer. Should we start calling him the Amazing Alex!!
Adorable and SO smart!
Post a Comment