www.seriousmomsense.com
Please take a minute to read her short story on "I used to be a great mom". Its great!, especially if you have youngers and olders!
I came across this article early this morning and think that it about sums it all up! I can really relate to her musically inclined 4 year old due to the fact that my 4 year old constantly asks to listen to the bands Lincoln Park or Black Eyed Peas while driving in the car. His Grandmother recently told him that she did not have those songs in her car, but (with excitement) that she did have a Disney CD, to which he promptly told her that he "would rather listen to nothing than that." So, to sum it all up, I guess I used to be a great mom, and now I am just getting by:)
1 comment:
You are a great MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! - one who is always doing something to make her home and family better.
Post a Comment