Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hooray For Cozy Weather!

(Pictures Coming Soon)

Now I know that most of you are not really ready for COLD weather, but I sure am. I love it when a cup of hot chocolate sounds perfect for breakfast, when we can have a fire in the fireplace, when I can wear my fuzzy slippers around the house or when I can snuggle down under the covers at night. Yes, I am ready for COLD Fall weather - not Winter, just a nice cold spell!

I can't say lately, but we've just been really busy. If its not U games and Concerts or backyard projects, then we are out and about trying to have a good time with the kids! We have finally completed our flagstone patio (yeah!!) and have enjoyed fires and marshmallow roasting, watched McKaleigh's volleyball games, played some Wii and Playstation, have watched alot of Netflix, and studied our brains out - all of us. McKaleigh is getting ready for braces, which she seems really excited about (I don't think she knows what she is in for). We are trying to decide whether to sign Alex up for indoor soccer and Colton will begin basketball soon. Karate is in full swing, as are choir concerts and McKaleigh is planning a big Halloween party in our backyard for her friends. Brett is in and out of town quite a bit and we are looking forward to a visit with the California cousins this weekend. Grandma Cindy is making a visit (and staying for more than 2 nights with us) and it is much anticipated. We are excited to carve pumpkins (we grew our own this year) and make Halloween cookies - Fall is a great place to be! Life is good, I couldn't be happier!

No comments: