I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation in the mail to a special awards ceremony for McKaleigh - She maintained a superior grade point average for the entire year and was being recognized for it! We are so proud of her desire to succeed and do good things with her life!
Monday, May 23, 2011
7th Grade - Out With A Bang
I cannot believe that McKaleigh's first year of junior high school is over - and she has loved every minute of it! I think there is something to be said for having a fantastic group of friends to get you through these years, and she has definitely made the most of it.
I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation in the mail to a special awards ceremony for McKaleigh - She maintained a superior grade point average for the entire year and was being recognized for it! We are so proud of her desire to succeed and do good things with her life!
Dad attended the ceremony (I was a baseball). Here they are together - a proud daddy moment!
I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation in the mail to a special awards ceremony for McKaleigh - She maintained a superior grade point average for the entire year and was being recognized for it! We are so proud of her desire to succeed and do good things with her life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment