Friday, December 31, 2010

Cousin Sleepover

After so much fun together at Christmas, The California Cushing's got to come over for a sleepover. At the beginning of the night the girls watched "Eclipse" together...I wish I had grabbed the camera for that one! It was a definate Team Jacob win that night. They were practically drooling and it was so funny to watch! While the girls watched that movie, Colton and Wade played BeyBlade's (they played that all weekend, another Christmas favorite). Then, just when I thought it might be time to settle in, dad got all the Rock Band gear out and the kids really went to it! They were singing so loud that at a little after 11p.m. it woke me up, and this is what I found.

That morning when Uncle Jason and Aunt Verity came to pick them up at 11:30 a.m. the kids were still in pj's - the sign of a true sleepover!
and I just had to include this...this is how Alex watches t.v. most of the time. If Roxy minds, you would not know it! She just loves her Alex!

1 comment:

Verity said...

The kids had SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for having them! :)