Here is a shot of Colton with his loot and new hat (to keep his ears from freezing!). The best gift so far has to be the snow scooters!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Christmas Morning
First, let me say that I never get the Christmas tree surrounded by so many beautifully wrapped gifts picture - I think I am just too tired to think about it that early. This year, now that the kids are a little older we told them that we were going to get up at 7:00a.m. to open presents. They thought that was late, but when the alarm clock went off at 6:45a.m. not a soul was stirring - Everyone was still asleep, so daddy and I decided that this year we would do the waking up!
Here is a shot of Colton with his loot and new hat (to keep his ears from freezing!). The best gift so far has to be the snow scooters!
Here is Alex with one of his favorite gifts - an easel and new markers/crayons/and paint. He loves standing in the kitchen, with the apron Grandma Cindy made with his name on it, painting all kinds of masterpieces!
Dad and the kids with all of their gifts, trying to decide what they are going to open next!
After Christmas morning at our house, we were lucky enough to get to go to Grandma Deb's to open more presents (spoiled kids - I know). This year we were so excited that the California Cushing's would be there to celebrate with us! It's funny to see how intensely everyone is focused on Grandma Deb...Could it be that she has control of the presents in front of the tree?
All of the kids getting a gift from Grandma and opening it...in her big new front room! After presents, we got to have a great lunch and visit with Grandparents and cousins. It was so much fun!
Here is a shot of Colton with his loot and new hat (to keep his ears from freezing!). The best gift so far has to be the snow scooters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love, LOVE, to have the entire family in our home for Christmas. I love you all and it made me so happy to see all the kids playing and sharing so well. Loved Rhiannon and McKaleigh at the piano as well.
Post a Comment