This is where we found him when we got home from church today. He surprised the kids and went and bought Guitar Hero - and just had to test it out!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Guitar Hero Rockers
We have really tried to limit the amount of time our children play video games- and limit the number we have in our home. That said, we have been looking for some really fun options for family time during the cold winter months coming up - and wouldn't you know it!...Dad found a really good deal on Guitar Hero.
This is where we found him when we got home from church today. He surprised the kids and went and bought Guitar Hero - and just had to test it out!
Colton is giving us his best rocker impression before beginning his turn.
Mom giving it a turn...Ya know, I try, but am just not a gamer - but really enjoyed the song selection!

Colton is really good at this game - must be practicing up at friends houses after school!
McKaleigh is right up there with mom, but nothing beats all being together playing guitar, right?
After jamming all afternoon, dad decided that Rock Band is a must...then we can all play together - what's so bad about that?
This is where we found him when we got home from church today. He surprised the kids and went and bought Guitar Hero - and just had to test it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There is nothing wrong with playing a little guitar hero with the fam! Lincoln and I used to play every afternoon after Kindergarten. He plays on Expert. He's way better than me, but it's a blast! You may want to consider Guitar Hero World Tour. Then you can all play and use the guitars you already have.
Can we come play?!
When you get Rock Band (because I'm sure you will) I would love to see Alex sing or maybe play the drums!
Yeah! I'm with you, Jaymie--I love to listen to the songs, but I'm not that coordinated with the guitar-thing-a-ma-jiggy. :)
Post a Comment