Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cub Scout Awards

Some might say that every morning is quiet at our house, but it was unusually quite this morning. dad is golfing, McKaleigh and Colton are gone, so it's just Alex and mom - and he did not want me to read books to him, but preferred his morning "toons." So I had a great opportunity to do a little blogging and change my background to Fall...I am so excited for fall and cooler weather!

We have some Cub Scout news to share...Colton received his first few awards and beads and I received my first "mom's pin." It was a really long, but fun event and we are so very proud of our Colton...on to bigger and better things, he is going to get another badge for building something with dad next weekend, and I sure it will be fancy! Great Job Colt!

2 comments:

Verity said...

Oh, I loved the picture of Colton pinning your award on--so cute! Way to go!

Max S. said...

Congrats to Colton (and you!) on the awards! =)

I love your new theme, it's so pretty! I should update to a fall theme too, but I think Jon will be sad if I make one that's not videogame themed. Hmmm...