Wednesday, March 4, 2009
MiniVan Family!
I never thought the day would come when I would be excited for a minivan - but it has come! We shopped all kinds of larger crossover vehicles looking for the perfect fit for our family, and despite the appeal of a more sporty car, with a 3rd row seat, the space was kind of limited. If our reason for getting a
larger car was more space, then we had to go with the "soccer-mom-van." We are really pleased with what we found - and when Brett brought it home, you would have thought he brought a pony! The kids were climbing all over the seat with the horn and hazards going - they think it is great and can't wait to go for a ride. I think this will be a great ride for years to come! On a similar note, we feel so lucky to be able to have the blessings we do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I used to have an Odyssey. I loved it! It was so convenient and easy to park. We had to trade it for something with more seats, but we don't have nearly the luggage space that we did with the van.
Hey Jay it looks really nice we can't wait to come up and test it on the way to the pool this summer.
Very nice! Don't worry, you can spice up the soccer-mom feel with cool tunes blaring from the stereo! :)
I can't believe you have a mini van! I've been swearing at those all day with my drive into Texas. One of my pet peeves is driving behind mini vans. They usually are driving too slow.
Post a Comment