The girls (who adopted Alex on their team) began a war downstairs with the boys...Here are the girls in their war outfits-
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Creativity and Ingenuity?
Well, I have to say that yesterday, I took a deep breath and had a long sigh, being the first official day of Spring Break, and the kids were desperately bored. The weather has not exactly cooperated, and with snow yesterday and snow in the forecast for a few more days, it seemed as though it would be a very long week off for the kids. They all had friends over today, and for awhile it was VERY quiet, too quite - then VERY loud! When I went to check and make sure there were not injuries, this is what I found...
The girls (who adopted Alex on their team) began a war downstairs with the boys...Here are the girls in their war outfits-
This is what the boys looked like - a little more put toghether than the girls, but not as creative!
After awhile of door slamming and banging, I had the "war" move outside, but made sure to get a picture - for dates and yearbooks - of course!
The girls (who adopted Alex on their team) began a war downstairs with the boys...Here are the girls in their war outfits-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment