Here is a picture of Alex, need ing a drink after a big soccer game with dad!
Monday, March 30, 2009
A Day Out With Dad
Today was the first day of Spring Break, and although McKaleigh and Colton were not with us, we took Alex out (and it is a good thing we did, because the next day it snowed 3 inches up here!). We went to the park, library, Costco, IHOP, Barnes and Noble, and Best Buy! What a day...
Here is a picture of Alex, need ing a drink after a big soccer game with dad!
Here they are playing in the park! I just love our park...
Alex is our little daredevil! He loves to find the biggest, longest slide and go down - he usually chooses feet first, on his tummy.
Alex and mom - playing it safe near the little slide.
See that bar across the top? He likes to grab that and swing/hang - it just scares me to death, because he could just drop down, and fall!
Daddy is so great about following our buddy where ever he goes!
Alex found two little buddies himself, and we spent quite a bit of time following these guys around. We ever found some leftover bread to throw at them!
Here is a picture of Alex, need ing a drink after a big soccer game with dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like a fun day!
I'm glad to see that Alex isn't afraid of the ducks! :)
I think I write this every time, but we can't wait to get there and play with you guys. I hope all the counsins get along great, I am sure they will
Post a Comment