
We really don't get to visit our cousins Mallory and Elliot very often, even though they live in Provo, Ut. The little boys had a good time palling around together. They were even dressed in the same outfit the day we got them together.
These boys really love their Grandpa!

The kids really enjoyed sitting by the Fireplace at our house! Mallory kept it going with her fire breathing breath, Elliot kept saying it was "hot, hot" and Alex was trying to climb in! I see trouble in all of our futures with this trio!

Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Walt came down to Utah to watch cousin's Mallory and Elliott while Uncle Eric and Aunt Katie were in Hawaii. The little boys had a great time, while I think Mallory put up with them. She better watch out, in the coming years they might gang up on her!
1 comment:
The blog looks great. I love all of the new pictures. It is weird looking at them and not having been there. It looks like you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment