8 Things I Like A Whole Lot:
1.My Family...Brett, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex
2.Naptime
3.Walking Home From School With The Kids/With Brett in the Evenings
4.Reading In the Office With My Husband
5.My Front Yard...Most of You Know Why!
6.Visiting Family
7.Christmas Music (Yes, It's Already Playing at Our House)
8.Family Time
8 Phrases I Say Often:
1."Alex No"
2."I love you...More Than You Know"
3."Daddy's Home"
4."Let's Read" (To All of My Children)
5."I'm going to run errands"
6."Hey Mom..."
7."How was your day at work/school?"
8."I've been so busy"
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1.Go on a European Cruise
2.See Mc, Colton and Alex Graduate and Attend College
3.See My Children Make Good Choices
4.Hike,Bike, Run something Worth Working For
5.Travel the World - With My Husband
6.Make Sure My Children Know How Loved They Are
7.Be A Wonderful Mother/Wife/Sister/Daughter
8.Do More Service - School/Community/Church
8 Things I've Learned From My Past:
1.I Am Stronger Than I Thought
2.A Father/Husband Is Someone Who Spends Time, No Matter The Task
3.Take Advantage of Any Educational Experiences
4.Make Sure You are Sure
5.Spend Time With Your Kids When They are Little
6.Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do Unto You
7.It's OK to Lean On Your Family A Little - It Brings You Closer
8.The Past is the Past...Lets Move forward!
8 Things I Currently Want or Need:
1.A Dog (I Know Mom...)
2.New Carpet
3.A Shed in the BackYard
4.More Motivation to Exercise
5.New Recipes for Dinner
6.A Little Vacation (Just Brett and I)
7.The Weather to Warm up to 80's
8.More Long Sleeve Shirts!
4 comments:
Jay this is Eric. Hey I like your 8 things about yourself. We just love spending time with you and your family. You are an awesome older sister I am soo lucky to have you.
This was fun to read!
Here's a recipe for dinner you may want to try.
Lasagna Rolls
Marinara Sauce
I don't put carrots in my marinara sauce because that is weird and make the lasagna rolls vegetarian with mushrooms and zucchini instead of prosciutto. I hope you like it!
I can't believe how big the kids have gotten!!! I miss them so much! They are so adorable! Let's definitely get together soon!
Post a Comment