Christmas Eve, we had a wonderful get together at Dan and Sheri's house. They had everyone choose a part for the Nativity Story and hosted a fun dinner. Here are a few of the shots...
Brett was a shepherd...
The kids all dressed up...
Our family...(Minus Colton - he was at Dave's party)
Merry Christmas Morning! Brett and I were the first ones up and we had to wait for the kids to wake!
We got a wonderful Christmas Eve snowstorm. While we shoveled the driveway, the boys built a snowfort.
Both boys are in there!
Christmas Day, The croppers hosted a family get together and dinner. Lily was so excited to have everyone play Pie Face!
I received a special surprise from Brett... My Unicorn picture framed!
A few days after Christmas Grandma Cindy and Grandpa hosted everyone up in Soldier Hollow for tubing. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and the kids had a blast!
We had a few more wonderful days left of the break - it's gone by so quickly but I am grateful for the memories that have been made!
2 comments:
I loved seeing these pictures. I appears you all had a very great Christmas and Christmas break.
Great pictures Such wonderful fun times and memories
Post a Comment