Monday, March 28, 2016

Fan X 2016

This year our entire family got a taste of the Comic Con experience by attending Fan X.  From what Brett and the big kids described, it was a smaller version of Comic Con - but i'm really not sure how it could get any bigger!  The aisles were packed with all kinds of people costumed and not...and boy there were some really great ones.  I spent alot of time wandering, checking out the merch and continually pestering my family with the question... "What show are they from?"  There were definitely some recognizable ones, some not so much, and some just a modge podge of whatever they threw together.  We all had a great time, and we all walked away with some incredible art.

Here are the kids with Bill - From Gravity Falls - Alex was excited because he knows who this character is and it was one of the first ones we saw.
 Ninja Turtle - One of the good ones, even I could recognize!
 More Gravity Falls - Mable and Dipper (Colton is not much of a picture taker with random dressed up strangers - which is why he is missing).
 A few beloved characters we all love!
 Passing Gandolf on our way to grab some food...
 We had so much fun and walked miles everyday!  There was so much fun people watching and so many collectibles, toys, t-shirts and the like.  It was a fun experience that we'd all like to do again - sometime.



2 comments:

Deb said...

WOW! I can't imagine what it would be like and to go for THREE DAYS! I LOVE the art you all got, Great Finds!!

Verity said...

I'm pretty sure your California cousins would have died of happiness! :) Great pictures!