Sunday, January 31, 2016

Here's What's Been Going On...

Here are a few shots from January about what's been going on in our little neck of the woods.

Here is our new trailer - It has a queen bedroom up front and 2 full beds in the back.  The table and couch can also turn into a bed.  We looked long and hard for this beauty and cannot wait to take it out!  Our first trip is planned for Sand Hollow - down St. George way- during Spring Break, but we decided we were going to have a driveway sleepover and movie night in in sometime in the next few weeks - just to break it in.  The kids are very excited...Me, i'm less than excited to sleep in our driveway!
 My organized hubby found a free wall in the garage for the SUP and Kayak.  We are equally as excited for warm days of paddling around on a lake or reservoir!
 On days when the weather is too cold, or there is no soccer training Alex likes to keep his legs warmed up and the Rec center is the perfect place.  I am riding the bike and Brett and Alex are doing a few miles around the indoor track.
 We have had lots of snow lately - way more than last year, which has allowed for lots of shoveling, snowball fights, snowmen and local sledding.
 Cold days are also a great time to take cousins to the University of Utah basketball games!
 And spending time reading on the couch.
 Brett and I had an early Valentines date and saw Jerry Seinfeld.  It was hilarious and a great date night out!
 A few shots of Colton mid basketball season. This was a great game and he played really hard. Blocks, rebounds, shot - he got it all in!

 This could all be included in a regular week, minus a bunch of other activities!  That might be a fun future post...a week in our life and include pics from everything - but that would mean I would then have to remember to take my camera along!


3 comments:

Deb said...

Love the pictures, thanks for the update!

Heather said...

Jaymie-Jayme...sorry I don't always comment on your blog. I do read it, but I guess I'm sometimes a blog stalker. :) Your pics and journaling are all wonderful. You can really tell what a loving and dedicated mom/wife you are. Your kids/hubby are so lucky!

sewnews said...

Love the blog. Like knowing what is happeng in your lives