Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Just A Few Pics

 These are just a few pictures I had hanging around on my camera, so I figured i'd put them on the blog.  Spring always brings so much activity and so many things to do.  Our calendar is FULL, even if it is just a family outing...

Here is a picture of Alex and I out on a hike with Roxy. We have found a great hike that both boy and dog love to go on!
 A quiet Sunday afternoon of sitting on the front porch after dinner and blowing bubbles.  I'm not sure how much longer he'll enjoy this activity, so I had to include it!
Easter weekend was CRAZY!  We had a family baptism, many Myers family activities and grandparents in town.  This was the only picture that I took. All of the kiddos are lined up and ready for Grandma Cindy's Easter Egg hunt. 

No comments: