Friday, April 19, 2013

A few other notes...

 Colton has picked up skiing as a winter sport.  He has a group of friends that he really enjoys going with and has even going with Uncle Bri.  He is such a sporty kid and picks up all sports easily!
 Alex brought home a new pet from school today...it is a mealworm (named Alec- so it's close to his own name).  We are supposed to keep it alive and watch it transform into the different stages of it's lifecycle.  He is so very excited!  Today, it watched him eat lunch, but I had to draw the line of having it in the front room on the couch enjoying some afternoon toonies:)  We are planning on making sure it stays in the kitchen, in its little plastic container!
A lone Easter shot...Easter morning the kids went on a scavenger hunt that the Easter Bunny designed.  It sent them all over the house and backyard looking for clues.  They finally found the basket filled with movies, and candy!



2 comments:

Katie said...

I can see why Colton has taken such a great interest in skiing! Those are some cute girls in the picture! :)

Deb said...

I look forward to hearing about ALEC's progress.
I think Colton is amazing, sports seem to be easy for him to learn and excel at.