Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Valentine's is a day to express your feelings and renew the bond of love you share with your loved ones. I am so lucky today...because I have a home full of love! I have the most amazing husband who in turn is the best father! I love that he makes our home a safe haven of love, loyalty and warmth. I could not imagine a better Valentine than my husband...thanks husband for being one of the best parts of life...its better than I could have dreamed!

We were able to steal a few hours away just us, and I have to say it was WONDERFUL! Dinner, shopping, walking through downtown and lounging around the house without a care in the world - it was a much needed weekend (thanks Grandma Deb and Grandpa)!

Wishing happiness and love to all of our friends and family on this day!

2 comments:

Deb said...

It was a bonus - We got to spend time with Alex and you and Brett got to be ALONE!! WIN WIN in my book.

Anonymous said...

CHEESY!