We (I) have been looking for a Boxer for a very long time, and when I found this one, I knew she would be great for our family and our family would be great for her. Roxy had a rough past and although she is only 22 months - she needs lots of tender loving care. She has a birth defect, as you can see...her jaw is off, which causes her tongue to hang out the side of her mouth, but that makes her really precious. She spent most of her life outside in a kennel, so she is very timid, she loves Alex and is warming up to the rest of us. She is testing our her new freedoms, roaming through the house, and pacing up and down the fence in the back yard...she is happy!
Here is a shot of her just chilling -
6 comments:
Jaymie I am glad that you feel complete with the addition of Roxy to the family. I'm sure Roxy is going to get a whole lot of lovin.
Aww, she's got such a sweet face. Good on you for giving her a loving home!
Great dog. she is lucky to hae found such a lvong family to belong to
WHOA! Where have I been? You guys got a dog!!?!?! Oh, she is just precious! I can't wait to meet her! Can the kids and I come meet her sometime??? SOOOOO CUTE!!!
Love her! We've got a neighbor dog down the street named Roxy, who our kids adore. Can't wait to meet her! :)
Ahhh...She is adorable! I love Boxers! You probably did see my mom there. She works at the one in Taylorsville or wherever. She teaches dog classes still. Your kids are getting so big! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment