Friday, November 6, 2009

Weeks of the Sickies

Well, I just have to say that it has been an illness ridden two weeks at our house, and when I mean illness, i'm talking SICK! McKaleigh came down with what might have been the dreaded Swine Flu, coughing and snotting all over the place - and that was two weeks ago, and she is still under the weather - and now has a stiff neck!
Colton, Alex and I all came down with various degrees of illness, but remember, fellow bloggers - The Mother Is Never Too Sick To Take Care Of Everyone Else!
Brett was admitted for surgery today, and had his Gall Bladder taken out - all went well, except for the discharge - when he kept getting sicker and sicker. He was really going downhill as the evening progressed, but they sent him home finally and said if he gets worse, go to the ER.

Needless to say...I'm really looking forward to our cruise next month!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Wowsers! I wish that we lived closer so that I could at least bring you guys some dinner! I'm sorry that everyone has been so sick. I HATE that!
I'm glad that Brett's surgery is over and hopefully things will start getting better.
Just keep thinking about the cruise! :)

The Burrows Family said...

Yike! We just got over the Swine flu, strep and Brooke had an ear infection. It's been a nasty time of year! I hope you all feel better soon and that Brett recovers from surgery fast!

Sheri and Dan said...

Sad to hear you guys are not feeling well. Hope you get better soon

Deb said...

Jaymie - thanks for taking such great care of all your family.

Natalee said...

Jaymie I hope Brett is alright! Noone told me what was going on. I just spoke to him on Thursday! Let me know if you guys need anything! You're a great wife and mommy!

sewnews said...

Oh my flu and surgery. Take care all of you.

Lynn and Ed

Verity said...

We're thinking of you!!!