I guess this is the time of year when we should all be feeling a little bit of gratitude for all of the good things that we have in our lives, but it seems like with the business of the Holiday of the Christmas season right around the corner, it has taken a back seat. Every year I tell myself I am going to take my family to a food bank or shelter and provide some form of service, show them that what we have in our lives is something to be thankful for, try to cultivate an attitude of service, but it seems like there is never enough time in the day...or is there and I just don't find it?
Thanksgiving thoughts, thoughts of love and service to others are the kind of thoughts that we should have all year long. We should take the time to show our children, and loved ones that kindness and extending a helping hand to others is the true spirit of the holiday season. This season, I would like to encourage everyone to become more grateful - to everyone around you and live a greateful life.
No comments:
Post a Comment