Friday, April 24, 2009

The Daily Grind...or Is It?

I have to say, that I can't believe I pay to do this!

Our weeks are becoming a blur as school is winding down, and Baseball and Soccer season are in full gear. Yesterday, we left our house right after school and went to Subway in an effort to get a "picnic" lunch together for the crazy evening we had ahead of us. We then proceeded directly to McKaleigh's soccer game, wolfing down our healthy dinner of sandwiches and chips. Halfway through the soccer game, I had to leave daddy and grandma with Alex, to head off to baseball pictures and another game. Daddy, grandma, and Alex met me there a little later. All in all we did not get home and all tucked in until late! I am just glad we told our kids - ONE sport per season!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah, I think that I will have to join the 1 sport a season club. That sounds crazy!

Cindy Myers said...

Where is the new bedroom furniture? I can't wait to see it.

Sheri and Dan said...

I can't wait for summer and all the sports. My kids aren't old enough yet, but it does sound like things get a bit crazy. Can't wait until we are part of all the craziness :)