Friday, April 22, 2016

Coachella Anniversary 2016

 So, we survived another anniversary at Coachella...Our 10th to be exact!  It was just as wonderful as it always is.  I am so glad that we've made this a yearly vacation/anniversary trip.  We don't have to think about gifts, years, dinners etc... We just sit out in the sun, people watch (which is amazing) and enjoy good music from noon- 2:30a.m. for 3 fun nights!

Compared to the weather we left behind in SLC, the desert was wonderful!
 We listened to some pretty great music, but my FAVORITE was Silversun Pickups.  They put on such a great show.  We see them every time they come to SLC, but I never get tired of watching them!  Even after it was over, I wanted more!
 The desert sky is so beautiful at night with all of the palm trees and the setting sun in the distance.
 And this happened...Aaron Paul (from Breaking Bad) walked through the gate with us!

So excited for another year to roll around!  Although you walk into a blind lineup, it never disappoints!



No comments: