I will never catch up if I try to separate all of these pictures into individual blog episodes...hence, the blog dump! We have done alot of activities and a whole lot of nothing during the Christmas break. Here are the pictures to prove it!
We spent lots of time with the California Cushings...Eating, Playing and celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday.
After a project for our Christmas service we decided to stop at a local fave - Iceberg and wow, they look excited!
Bowling is an annual must for this crew.
Even the adults join in!
Games at the Cushings...lots and lots of new games - some good and some gross (Aunt Heather's contribution...I might add that McKaleigh actually threw up during one of them!)
It's really tough to get this crew all together - Props to Aunt Katie 8+ months preggers and she pulled it off!
We even frosted cookies and held a white elephant with all of these kiddos!
A quick and COLD stop at the Utes football game...
And an annual Christmas break Hockey game - Go Grizzlies!
One of my bucket list items was a stop by the Tree of Life in Draper. It's pretty cool, but it was a very cold night, so we were in and out. The tree is cool because the lights actually sparkle!
One of the only Christmas pictures we got was at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Eve. We were missing Colton Christmas morning, so it was great to have a picture of all of the kids in the shot!
We have a few more fun activities coming up....so get ready for additional pictures!









1 comment:
It was fun to see your pictures. I think I want Rod to take me to see the TREE OF LIFE, it looks amazing. I really love the picture of the kids by the Christmas Tree at my house. Thanks
Post a Comment